The Character Effect™ Has Been Designated as Evidenced-based by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
January 24, 2020
Earlier this week we received notice that The Character Effect™ a universal social-emotional learning program for elementary school students has been designated as evidence-based by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Character Effect™ is a flexible developmental framework for the classroom that combines mindfulness and character strengths in an effective curriculum that promotes confidence and improves overall well-being in a school.
The Character Effect™ is designed to:
- improve students’ self-control,
- increase classroom participation,
- cultivate an atmosphere of respect for others,
- boost academic success and,
- decrease behavior issues.
To learn more about this designation click here.